Stormsafe Roof Restoration has over 40 years’ experience in the roofing industry.
At Stormsafe Roof Restoration, we have over 40 years’ experience in the roof restoration industry and have successfully worked on thousands of homes across Queensland. Priding ourselves in our quality work and attention for detail, you can rest assured that any roof fixed by us will last for years to come. Our professional roofing services range from leak detection and tile replacement, to total roof restoration.
If your suspect your roof has seen better days or have found loose bits of broken tile around your home, we recommend contacting Stormsafe roof services for an inspection. We’ll send one of our roofing specialists to take a look at your roof and offer honest feedback on whether you need roofing repairs, retiling, restoring or nothing at all. For more information, take a look at some of our roof services below:
If you have a leaking roof don’t worry! Here at Stormsafe Roof Restoration we specialise in leak detection. We inspect your roof thoroughly for the roof leak and will stop at nothing to find the leak. We will take photos to show you exactly what is causing the roof leak giving you a full explanation of why it is leaking and how we can fix it.
All broken roof tiles, ridge caps and barge caps are replaced as required when we carry out a roof repair or roof restoration. It’s important to replace tiles as soon as you notice them chipping or breaking, as loose tiles can often lead to leaking. This can cause irreparable structural damage to your home or cause mould related health issues. If you’re not sure if your roof has damaged tiles, it’s worth having a tile roofing repairs person make an inspection.
All ridge caps original bedding mortar is inspected thoroughly to determine whether or not the ridge caps existing bedding mortar will need to be removed. If the old existing is too “far gone” the ridge capping will be re-bedded with new mortar as to ensure a neat, strong and long-lasting finish to the re-pointing stage.
All ridge capping on the roof will be re-pointed with the highest quality flexible pointing available. This ensures all ridge capping is secured properly to the roof tile and meets Australian standards. All collars (where the ridge caps overlap) are also re-pointed for extra security.
This stage of the roof restoration process includes all prior steps as well as applying 1 coat of anti-fungal treatment. This treatment will ensure all mould and fungus is killed. Followed by 1 coat of a high build primer coat which bonds to the tile as well as acting as another coat of membrane giving the total finish a beautiful full result. Two thick coats of roof membrane are now applied evenly to the entire roof surface. The Final step is the application of the clear coat protectant. This step prolongs the life of the entire process and brings your roof back to its former glory.
The entire roof is pressure cleaned with a minimum of 4000 psi. We pay special attention to the nose of tile as this is where the tile holds a lot of mould and needs to be cleaned with care. All internal gutters are cleaned and once the roof is clean we will clean up any mess left from pressure cleaning, leaving your house the way we found i
Frequently asked questions
- What Warranty Does Your Roof Come With?
- We offer a 10 year warranty* on all full roof restorations. If you run into any problems down the line with your roof, we will come and sort it for you right away so it doesn’t matter whether you need small roof repairs Brisbane Southside or full roof restoration, we provide an exceptional roof repair services long after the initial installation.
- Can I Get A Free Quote?
- We offer free quotes to all of our customers. We pride ourselves on our no-pressure approach so when you get a quote from our team, we will leave you to make up your own mind about your roof restoration Brisbane Southside. If you would like us to follow up on the quote, simply get in touch and we’ll arrange a consultation for you.
- Do I Need To Be At Home When You Inspect The Roof?
- You don’t need to be at home when we inspect the roof but we would prefer it. This way we can talk to you about your roof repair Brisbane Southside and we can also explain the process to you as well so you know exactly what is going to happen, every step of the way.
- Does My Roof Need A Repair Or A Re-coat?
- Our roof painting Brisbane Southside service is catered around your individual needs. We will assess your roof to determine what needs to be done, before deciding on a proper course of action. Most roofs will need a re-coat over time because tiles can become weak, brittle and can begin to crack. The longer you leave this, the more your tiles will disintegrate, and this is something that you want to avoid at all costs. When you hire us, we will always decide on the right course of action before performing the right roof services.
- Will Paint Restore My Roof?
- Over time, UV rays and dirt can cause damage to your tiles. This can make the tiles appear discoloured and it can also contribute to mould growth. Our Brisbane Southside professional roofing services team will help to restore the aesthetic appearance of your roof as well as preventing these issues.